In this article, I will tell you How to Watch Tennis on Youtube TV. YouTube began streaming TV in early 2017. The service distinguishes itself from competitors by focusing on local TV stations but also has a strong sports focus.
Streaming services such as YouTube TV offers live television and on-demand content. There is a cloud-based DVR. More than 85 TV networks, including the Big Four Broadcast and PBS, are supported.
The YouTube TV app allows you to stream shows, movies, local sports, and news from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and more. The app is available in the entire United States.
- 1 Live Stream Grand Slams on YouTubeTV Without Cable
- 2 How to get Tennis Channel on Youtube TV?
- 3 How to access YouTube TV Anywhere in the World?
- 4 YouTube TV Channels and Packages
- 5 What devices are compatible with YouTubeTV?
- 6 YouTube TV Simultaneous Streaming
- 7 DVR for YouTube TV
- 8 YouTube TV On-Demand Library
Live Stream Grand Slams on YouTubeTV Without Cable
YouTube TV has removed the Tennis Channel from its list of channels. However, there are still options available for tennis fans. Channels such as ESPN, ESPN2, the NBC Sports Network, and beIN Sports are available. So, you can enjoy the Grand Slam tennis events live on YouTube TV.
ESPN is the official broadcasting channel for all four Grand Slam Tennis events. So, you can watch the Australian Open, French Open, US Open, and Wimbledon Open by subscribing to YouTube TV.
In addition, NBC Sports is authorized for only the French Open. At the same time, beIN Sports receives official coverage rights for the French Open, US Open, and Australian Open.
YouTube TV Limitations
Because YouTube TV is an American streaming platform, and like many other streaming platforms, its content is geo-restricted, it is unavailable outside the USA. Your screen will display the following message if you attempt to access the service outside of the USA:
“Sorry, but you can’t watch TV here.” If you like, we’ll continue to upload recordings to your library so you can watch at home.”
How to get Tennis Channel on Youtube TV?
The Tennis Channel is available on YouTube TV’s Sports Plus add-on, which will costs you $10.99 per month. This package also features other networks such as NFL RedZone, beIN SPORTS, FOX Soccer Plus, Stadium, FanDuel TV and PlayersTV, among others.
How to access YouTube TV Anywhere in the World?
YouTube TV is not accessible directly outside the United States, as it is blocked in other areas. Unblocking this geo-restriction requires a VPN that can easily unblock any website and has optimized servers for streaming. By tunneling your network traffic through a private network, you will appear to be in California, for example, even when you are in Mexico. As a result, most good VPNs have exit servers across the globe so that you won’t miss out on any of your favorite shows or sports.
However, you need to have complete trust in your VPN, as you will be routing all your network traffic – encrypted and unencrypted – through its servers. That’s why ExpressVPN is our VPN of choice.
Express VPN is the best VPN for watching YouTube TV wherever you are. Stream effortlessly without interruptions and buffering with Express VPN’s super speed.
Furthermore, there are more than 3000 servers spread across 90+ countries. In addition to YouTube TV and Netflix, this extensive network would allow users to unblock HBO Max, Hulu, FuboTV, and more content.
ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for its VPN services. To install it, follow these simple steps.
- Select a VPN of your choice – we recommend Express VPN.
- When you reach the VPN’s website, click the ‘Get ExpressVPN’ button.
- Choose a subscription (long-term ones offer significant savings).
- Subscribing is easy. Just enter your email address and pay.
- You will receive an email from ExpressVPN confirming your subscription once you have finished the process.
- Then launch Express VPN on your device.
- Pick the United States as your country to access YouTube TV.
YouTube TV Channels and Packages
YouTube TV is your best option if you want to watch local ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC stations. In addition, it offers popular sports channels like ESPN, CBS Sports, and NBC Sports. Hence, YouTube TV is a good choice for tennis fans. Additionally, you will have access to new channels such as FOX News and CNN, as well as entertainment like AMC, USA, TNT, TBS, HGTV, and more.
YouTube TV Packages
YouTube TV comes with a single package, the Base package. This plan is best for families and sports lovers as it offers 85+ channels with unlimited cloud DVR storage. A trial period of 14 days is also available to test the services. This costs $64.99 per month.
Premium Add-ons for Youtube TV
YouTube TV offers premium add-ons at extra cost. The premium add-ons offer their own free trials. These are independent of YouTube TV’s introductory trial. HBO Max, Starz, and ShowTime are famous premium add-ons of YouTube TV. They offer trial periods of seven, five, and fourteen days, respectively.
YouTube TV Sports add-on
With Sports Plus, you can add sports channels to your YouTube TV membership. The Sports Plus package contains 16 channels and is available for $10.99 monthly as an addition to the Base Plan. For tennis lovers, the beIN Sports channel is available.
YouTube TV 4K Plus add-on
With YouTube TV 4K Plus, you can watch specific live and on-demand programs in 4K Ultra High Definition. As part of your 4K Plus subscription, you also get the following feature added to the Channels in the Base Plan:
- Viewing content in 4K
- At home, you can have unlimited concurrent streams
- Mobile devices only will be able to access DVR recordings offline (only for available content)
It is indeed a premium option to get the 4K Plus add-on. There will be a monthly fee of $9.99 for the first 12 months and then $19.99 monthly. There is a 30-day trial period, however.
Tennis enthusiasts have good news to celebrate. According to Google, a 4K version of ESPN and NBC will be available soon. The service currently offers seven channels in 4K.
What devices are compatible with YouTubeTV?
Initially, YouTube TV was only available on a limited number of devices, but now it lists many options. Almost every device can now be used to watch TV, with a few notable exceptions, such as popular gaming consoles.
TV and Players
Watching tennis matches live on YouTubeTV from home is possible for tennis fans. TV and players are available here, so you can watch YouTubeTV.
- Apple TV: YouTubeTV supports 4th generation Apple TVs. In addition, it is compatible with Apple TV 4K.
- RoKu: YouTube TV app is compatible with all Roku TVs. In addition, it supports Roku players: Roku Ultra, Roku Smart Soundbar, Roku Ultra LT, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick+ HE, Roku Streaming Stick (3600x and newer models), Roku Express/Express+, Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x).
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick: YouTubeTV is compatible with Fire TV Stick (2nd & 3rd Gen), Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick 4K, all-new Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Cube (1st generation). Moreover, all Toshiba, Insignia, Element and Westinghouse Fire TV Edition smart TVs are compatible with it.
- Chromecast: YouTube TV is compatible with TVs with Chromecast built-in. In addition, it also supports Airplay for Apple TV and Google Smart Displays. Although, you may encounter some glitches when using Youtube TV with first-generation Chromecast.
- Android TV: YouTube TV supports Android TVs, except for those using a mobile version of Android.
- LG TVs: YouTube TV is compatible with LG TV models since 2016 and later.
- Samsung TV: YouTube TV has worked with Samsung TV models since 2016 and later.
- Vizio SmartCastTV: YouTube TV supports all Vizio SmartCast TVs.
- HISENSE TV: YouTube TV is compatible with Hisense TV models MTK5658, MTK5659, and MSD6586.
- TiVo Stream 4K: YouTube TV is compatible with TiVo Stream 4K TV.
Phones and Computers
With YouTubeTV, you can access your favorite shows on your phone or laptop. The following is a list of compatible devices with YouTube TV.
- iPhone/iPad: Currently, YouTube TV is compatible with iOS 12 and above. On iPad, you can watch YouTube TV in portrait and landscape modes.
- Android: You can view YouTube TV on most Android devices running Android L or above, including phones and tablets. You can also check your device’s compatibility by downloading the YouTube TV app.
- Browsers: YouTubeTV is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating system browsers. Currently, it supports the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari. Other browsers, like Edge, are in the works.
Playstations and Game Console
For gamers, YouTube TV is available on several PlayStation and game console models. Following are the Playstation and Xbox models, which support the latest Hulu app with all features.
- PlayStation 5
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox Series X|S
- Xbox One X
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One
YouTube TV provides three simultaneous streams by default. Currently, YouTube TV cannot be upgraded to get more streams. At this time, you’ll only be able to watch three streams.
DVR for YouTube TV
Unlike most other services that use time-dated DVRs (Philo, PlayStation Vue), YouTube TV allows you to record unlimited videos. Its only limitation is a rather lengthy 9-month expiration date. In addition, YouTube TV lets you create up to six profiles for each user, each with a nine-month cloud DVR. So, you never run out of space.
YouTube TV On-Demand Library
YouTube TV has many channels, so its on-demand content is rather extensive. Moreover, you’ll be able to access YouTube Originals and other nice treats available on demand. If you are a good soccer fan, you can get a bulk of it on YoutubeTV as clubwc.net has mentioned that in detail.