Each year many professional tennis players from Great Britain and Ireland participate in Roland Garros French Open. Many of them have won different French Open titles more than once. Some of the renowned players from both countries are Andrew Barron Murray, James McGee, and Joe Salisbury.
So, tennis fans in both regions wait for French Open. In UK and Ireland, you can watch live French Open coverage. Below are the ways.
Watch French Open in UK and Ireland(TV & Mobile)
ITV has rights to broadcast French Open through ITV4. All you need is a UK TV license to watch French Open on ITV. ITV is the biggest television channel in the UK.
If you want to access French Open Online, through ITVhub it is possible. You can stream all live matches on ITVhub. For online watching of French Open in UK and Ireland, another option is Eurosport Player. Eurosport Player covers all French Open matches live. For £6.99 per month, you can watch the French Open tournament on Eurosport Player, or you can purchase an annual pass for £39.99.
Eurosport provides HD coverage of the event (channels 521 and 522). Virgin Media (channels 205 and 999) also offers it in 4K HDR. Eurosport app works well with the following devices:
Another way to watch online French Open is Amazon Prime. Eurosport is available via Amazon Prime with a 7-day free trial period.
Watch French Open with Over The Top Services
Several OTT services now-a-days, are used as a cable replacements. They are cheaper, feature compatibility with multiple devices, allows simultaneous streaming and a trial period to test services. You can find ESPN, Tennis Channel, and NBCSN on any of these services. In addition to the live broadcast of the French Open, all of them cover all tennis news and events. Check each service below.
Stream French Open with DirecTV Stream
You will get the following benefits by subscribing to the DirecTV Stream Plan.
- It allows simultaneous streaming.
- Services are available in more than one language.
- ESPN, NBC sports and Tennis Channel are bundled together.
- A lot of other entertainment, news and Kids channels are accessible. So, the whole household can enjoy.
- DirecTV Stream apps are available for iOS and Android devices.
Stream the French Open with Sling TV on your Smartphone
A Sling TV subscription offers the following:
- Sling TV is a budget-friendly option.
- You can watch a lot of entertainment, news, movies, Kids, and Lifestyle channels.
- For testing the services, a 7-day trial period is available.
- A single package called Sling Orange (Famous Package for Sports Lovers) includes ESPN, ESPN2 and beIN Sports.
- There is DVR storage available for recording
- It is compatible with an extensive range of devices
- Streaming to multiple devices at the same time.
- Additionally, Tennis Channel is available as a sports add-on.
Stream the French Open with FuboTV
With a FuboTV Subscription you will get:
- FuboTV has a strong sports focus. NBC Sports, ESPN, FS1, and ESPN2 all offer tennis coverage in Fubo’s starter package.
- Tennis Channel is also available as an add-on.
- It’s compatible with a wide range of SmartTVs, AirPlays, Game Consoles, mobile phones and tablets, etc.
- For sports fans, there are also many regional sports channels available.
- There are four reasonable monthly subscription plans available.
- You can test the services for 7 days without paying.
Watch Peacock TV Streaming for French Open
Streaming services such as Peacock TV are another way to watch the French Open. In fact, NBC Universal’s Peacock TV is the official broadcaster of Roland Garros. It costs $4.99 per month to subscribe to Peacock TV. You can also watch other NBC shows on Peacock TV.
Subscribers to Peacock TV also have access to a large number of entertainment and movie channels. Peacock TV has an app for both iPhones and Android phones.
Note: Peacock TV’s services have been extended to the UK and Ireland recently. French Open is only available through Peacock’s US stream.
Access French Open Anywhere in UK and Ireland
Geo-blocking is available on Sling TV, Fubo TV, Peacock TV, etc. Access to these services outside of the United States is not possible. If you want to access these sites that broadcast the French Open, you need a VPN. Make sure that the VPN you choose has high-speed servers. Therefore, you will have access to services even when there is a lot of load on the servers.
How does a VPN work
VPNs give you access to several online streaming services, including Netflix, HBO MAX, Sling TV, etc. The method hides your virtual address, which stores where you are connecting from. If you choose this method, the streaming site will only recognize the virtual IP address of the VPN server you choose. Hence, all streaming services will be accessible to you.
Our recommendation is ExpressVPN. Using this VPN is the safest method of accessing any service. Additionally, you can install the VPN on your mobile device.
Why Express VPN
We recommend Express VPN for the following reasons:
- A total of 150+ high-performance servers
- Uninterrupted Access to Services due to high speed servers
- Servers are located in more than 90 countries
- Watch the French Open Roland-Garros on up to five devices simultaneously
- Live chat and email support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Offering a 30-day trial period with a full refund
How to watch French Open via Streaming Services Using a VPN
Follow these simple steps and stream:
- Select a VPN with reliable servers. Our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
- Download and install it on your device by choosing a VPN’s subscription plan.
- With the VPN, connect to the US server.
- Go to the streaming service’s official site, login, choose a plan and watch!
That’s how you can Watch the French Open in UK and Ireland. In case you find any other suitable way, plz refer us in the comment box!